People who care about oral hygiene know that they must brush and floss their teeth regularly and visit the dentist periodically. A good dentist will keep your oral health in check by giving you professional advice, cleaning hard-to-reach areas of your mouth, and treating symptoms before they grow worse.
For the best service, many people prefer to see a family dental clinic. A family dental clinic will give personalized care for the whole family by developing a relationship with you and paying attention to your needs. Here are a few reasons why you should choose Dentistry on 7th to be your family dental clinic:
We Love What We Do:
At Dentistry on 7th, we treat your family like ours because we care about oral hygiene. Our staff friendly staff will make every member of your family, from the children to the elderly, as comfortable as possible. When you visit your local dentist in Hamilton Ontario you’ll get professional and friendly service from a clinic that loves dentistry.
We are happy to boast many satisfied customers who trust us with their oral health. That’s why we try to give back to the community. Not long ago, we were participants of the Gift of Health Gala black-tie fundraising event. This annual fundraiser has raised millions of dollars in equipment for the Milton District Hospital.
We Have an Excellent Team:
When you pick us as your family dental clinic, you choose highly qualified and experienced professionals. These are some of the members of our team:
- Raju Sarna: A graduate of the University of California, San Francisco (UCSF), Dr. Sarna completed his AEGD (Advanced Education in General Dentistry) and served as a Preceptor in the AEGD clinic. He has also earned multiple prestigious Fellowships. Among his patients, Dr. Sarna is considered something of an artist of dentistry. With a great eye for aesthetic detail, our Doctor of Dental Surgery can optimize your smile with some subtle improvements to your teeth.
- Noha Mechael: Ms. Mechael is a highly qualified and experienced Doctor of Dental Surgery who is passionate about providing comprehensive dental treatment to all her clients. She also strives to create a positive atmosphere at Dentistry on 7th. A mother of beautiful twins, she has a special rapport with younger clients.
- Erica: Having had braces transform her smile as a child, Erica has always loved dentistry. A highly skilled Dental Hygienist, she strives to help others with their oral health. Erica is as passionate about dentistry as she is about Hamilton. Having grown up in the city, she has an affinity with the town and its people.
Working behind the scenes is our Operations Manager, Tania, and Office Manager Tracy. Both are knowledgeable and passionate about Dentistry. They are responsible for the seamless day-to-day running of our clinic.
We Treat Clients of All Ages
One of the advantages of visiting us is that we treat people of all ages. This way you can conveniently schedule appointments for everyone, from children to yourself to the elderly, on the same day.
We offer services such as cosmetic dentistry, root canal therapy and more. We even help with sleep apnea. If you’ve been keeping up your whole family at night because of snoring, then give us a chance to help. Snoring happens when your airway is compromised during sleep because your throat structure is abnormally sized, or the throat muscles are too relaxed.
Although snoring is usually harmless, it can be the symptom of a more serious issue. Dr. Sarna can help patients with such problems. A custom-fitted mouth appliance can optimize the airway during sleep to minimize the chances of snoring.
At Dentistry on 7th, we’re especially passionate about treating children. Our clinic is equipped with television sets to help your child relax. For kids that need more help with anxiety, we have laughing gas and sedation. We keep your child’s oral health on track through preventative treatments like diagnostic exams, cleanings, fluoride treatment, and sealants.
We also have excellent options in orthodontics treatment. Our services can effectively help reshape your child’s jaw while it’s still growing, to avoid more serious problems later. However, our orthodontics services also help adults. We are proud to offer Invisalign®, which are clear aligners that look better than conventional metal brackets and can be more comfortable.
We also replace missing teeth. Our elderly clients love our full and partial dentures because they’re inexpensive and easily removable. Alternatively, clients who want to stop using dentures can try our All-on-4 Implant System. Patients get their replacement teeth in just 24 hours.
We also offer more permanent solutions. Our dental implants are the gold standard for tooth replacement. Not only do they look and feel natural, but they can last a lifetime.
We Use Cutting Edge Technology
Dentistry is constantly evolving with advancements in technology that are making treatment faster, more efficient, and less painful. At Dentistry on 7th we love staying on the cutting edge with the latest tools that help us treat members of all ages in your family. You can read about our feature with Three Best Rated to learn more about the technologically advanced items we have at our disposal. Here are some of the tools that help us treat your family:
- The Fotona Lightwalker is a piece of laser dentistry technology that improves a variety of dental procedures with its precision. It’s especially handy when treating children because it allows us to perform delicate procedures accurately and painlessly.
- The Single Tooth Anesthesia System® (STA® System) helps deliver anesthesia with such pinpoint accuracy that it significantly reduces the pain a patient feels during a procedure.
- The 3D Cone Beam CT Scan is a piece of medical imaging technology that helps us with a diagnosis. Not only is it safer but it’s also more detailed than X-rays.
These are some of the reason why Dentistry on 7th is a great family dental clinic. We provide great customer service, have highly skilled, professional, and friendly staff, and carry the best dental tools. We also welcome all members of your family.