At Dentistry on 7th we applaud anyone who is as passionate about oral care as us. Most of our clients brush and floss their teeth regularly and visit us on schedule because they know the benefits of maintaining good oral hygiene. By taking care of their oral health, they significantly reduce their chances of having bad breath, plaque, cavities, aching teeth, tooth decay, tooth loss, bleeding gums, gingivitis, gum infections, gum recession and more.
They also realize that good oral hygiene combats against other serious illnesses, like diabetes, heart disease, stroke and some cancers.
Many people are now also turning to cosmetic dentistry. Some even fly to clinics overseas. But why get cosmetic dentistry anywhere else when you have excellent services available to you at your local Hamilton dental clinic at Dentistry on 7th?
At our clinic, Dr. Sarna will help you achieve long-lasting results with options such as whitening, orthodontics, veneers, crowns, bridges, implants and more. With a great eye for aesthetic detail, he is something of an artist. With only some subtle changes, he can design a brand new natural looking smile. What’s more, he takes a holistic approach. At every stage of the procedure, he treats the whole person rather than just the teeth.
Dr. Sarna is renowned for his ability to connect with his patients. He’s greatly trusted by Hamilton’s local celebrities with their smiles – helping them meet the demands of their high-profile careers with self-confidence. But Dr. Sarna wants you to know that cosmetic dentistry isn’t just for the rich and famous.
By visiting our clinic, you can learn about some of the advantages of getting cosmetic dentistry:
Cosmetic Dentistry Will Improve Your Smile
Cosmetic dentistry will help you look younger and feel more attractive and self-confident. This self-confidence can help you meet any challenge, whether it’s related to your career, social life or family. Imagine feeling more self-assured at the next office meeting, high-school reunion, or a night out while armed with your beautiful new smile.
When you smile more confidently, you also smile more often. It’s scientifically proven that smiling can help you live longer, look more charming, and feel happier. Studies suggest that as a result of this sunnier disposition, you’ll feel less stressed and have a healthier heart.
Cosmetic Dentistry Is Long-Lasting
With proper care, the effects of many cosmetic dentistry procedures can last several years. This makes cosmetic dentistry cost-effective, especially when considering its many benefits.
Cosmetic Dentistry Can Be Quick
Depending on the procedure, cosmetic surgery’s treatment and recovery time can be relatively short, with a high chance of success. What’s more, modern techniques can make cosmetic dentistry as painless as possible.
Cosmetic Dentistry Improves Oral Health
Not only does cosmetic dentistry make your teeth look better, but it can also strengthen and protect them. With healthier teeth, you can enjoy eating foods that you had been avoiding.
Cosmetic dentistry can also treat an unbalanced bite. Check your local Milton dentist for an orthodontist you can put faith in to fix your misaligned jaw. Because orthodontic treatment is most effective at a younger age, we recommend that our patients start early.
At Dentistry on 7th, we’re experienced, skilled, and passionate about treating kids. If your child has an orthodontic issue, then pay us a visit to explore their treatment options. Remember, a misaligned bite can cause problems like plaque, gum disease, chewing issues, tooth decay and more. In certain cases, it can lead to headaches, earaches, tongue biting and other symptoms.
If you’re an adult with any of those symptoms, then pay us a visit. While it’s most effective when started early, it’s never too late to start orthodontic treatment. In fact, about 1 million Canadians and Americans over the age of 18 wear braces.
Some adults are wary of orthodontic treatment because they dislike braces. Certainly, conventional metal brackets can be unsightly and uncomfortable. They also require maintenance. That’s why we’re proud to offer Invisalign®.
These clear plastic aligners are barely visible. What’s more, they can be taken off for brief periods when eating or drinking. They are also safe to use and highly effective at correcting your bite and improving your smile.
Aside from Invisalign®, there are many other types of treatments on offer at Dentistry on 7th. These can enhance your smile by improving the colour, shape, and size of your teeth. You can pay us a visit to explore your options.
- Teeth Whitening: There are many reasons why your teeth may be discoloured. It could be due to the consumption of tobacco, coffee, cola, or wine, exposure to too much fluoride, stains from internal tooth bleeding, or your age. At Dentistry on 7th, we can remove stains through teeth whitening. This option is popular with our patients because it’s simple yet effective.
- Composite Fillings: Conventional silver-mercury amalgam fillings are dark and unsightly. Thankfully, there’s a modern alternative. Compositive fillings come in many tooth coloured shades to match your existing teeth. Not only do they look good, but they’re more durable than silver-mercury amalgam fillings. What’s more, they don’t carry mercury.
- Veneers: These are slight bits of porcelain that are bonded to the front of your teeth to reshape them. Because they are highly modifiable, they can be customized to fit the angle, shape, and spacing of your teeth.
- Crowns: These are permanent casings that go over your tooth. They improve the way your teeth look and make them much stronger.
- Implants: At Dentistry on 7th, we offer an All-on-4 Implant System. This is an excellent option to replace lost or damaged teeth. Here, your new teeth are attached to an implant in the jawbone, which functions as an anchor. Our All-on-4 Implant System alleviates pain, lasts a lifetime, and is comfortable to use. What’s more, patients can get their replacement teeth in 24 hours.
These are only some of the options in cosmetic dentistry we have available for you at Dentistry on 7th. Dr. Sarna will work with you to find a treatment that suits your needs best so that you can smile the way you were meant to, with confidence. Cosmetic dentistry has helped improve the lives of countless people. Now let it help you.